We carry USA flags in every size, for home and commercial applications.
To learn more or order, please call 877-KD-FLAGS (877-533-5247)
US Flag Material and Construction Types
Annin Nylon U.S. Flags
WITH NYLON FLAGS YOU GET:
- Best Resistance to Damaging Ultraviolet Radiation
- Dense 200 Denier Nylon Weave
- Longest Lasting Nylon Flag Material Available
- Flies In The Lightest Breeze
- Provides The Brightest Colors For A Great Appearance
Annin Flagmakers flags are made to the highest standards by the most experienced flag makers in the industry. Combining a bright vivid appearance with durable construction, Annin flags are made to resist weathering and retain their structural integrity.
Annin Flagmakers has been and continues to be a proud supplier of made-in-the U.S.A. American flags. Annin’s U.S. flags are made in a variety of sizes and styles. The fabrics we use are chosen depending upon how the final product will be displayed. See our US Flag Guide for more information.
Tough-Tex® US Flags
WITH Tough-Tex US FLAGS YOU GET:
The Strongest, Longest-Lasting Flag
- Exclusive 100% 2-Ply, Spun Woven Polyester Fabric Resists High Winds
- Open Weave Reduces Fabric Stress
- For Longest Wear
- The Longest Lasting Flag Made
ONE YEAR COLORFAST GUARANTEE IDEAL FOR
- Larger Flags Flown Daily
- All Commercial, Industrial and Institutional Uses
- High Wind Areas